Hughesville Dam activity

Post any useful information here.

Re: Hughesville Dam activity

Postby Tibor on January 14th, 2017, 9:22 am

MR.MCR wrote:
Tibor wrote:
MR.MCR wrote:It took 6 months for Tibor to reply.....talk about a slow computer.....he must still be using a Commodore 64......

That's how lame this site has become. I jerk in every few months hoping there's something worth reading. Unfortunately it's the same gang trading insults as usual.

Not meant as an insult......just being funny.....my humble apologies Madam.......

Same. No problem. All is good with the exception of STINK. or skink or Tim.
Never trust a tea drinker
Tibor

Postby Rusty Spinner on January 18th, 2017, 12:43 pm

Tibor wrote:
MR.MCR wrote:
Tibor wrote:
MR.MCR wrote:It took 6 months for Tibor to reply.....talk about a slow computer.....he must still be using a Commodore 64......

That's how lame this site has become. I jerk in every few months hoping there's something worth reading. Unfortunately it's the same gang trading insults as usual.

Not meant as an insult......just being funny.....my humble apologies Madam.......

Same. No problem. All is good with the exception of STINK. or skink or Tim.

If you've noticed, all the insult trading is gone since that one member stopped posting. No surprise there. There seems to be some life left in GST, but increased flows and more rain and snow are in order before the board is highly active again. I was just looking at the last 90 or so days on the various NJ USGS gauges, and the trend is clearly towards increased flows with lower lows after each rain or snow melt event. It's a start, but we're still not near normal winter flows. More rains forecast for early next week....
Conservation is a state of harmony between men and land. Aldo Leopold
Rusty Spinner

Postby Fredy on January 19th, 2017, 10:09 am

Not only do we help keep our streams clean we also help get rid of the trash lurking on the forums. Looks like the Stink is gone :lol: :lol: :lol:
Timmy, the movers are here. Rearranging the furniture in your head for free.
Fredy

Postby Tibor on January 23rd, 2017, 9:14 pm

Good news all around.
Never trust a tea drinker
Tibor

Previous

Return to Issues/Activities/Conservation/TU