Hughesville Dam activity

Post any useful information here.

Hughesville Dam activity

Postby Skink on June 8th, 2016, 10:14 am

MWA met for a farewell tour of the Hughesvelle Dam last night which will begin with the removal of silt on June 16th. This multi year process involves a lot of work, planning, permits, insurance etc. If you fish or travel past this area you may see a barge removing the silt to fill in several ponds located on the property. Pictures from our farewell tour can be found on MWA Facebook page.

You can read more about this dam removal here: http://www.musconetcong.org/detail.php?ID=Current%20Projects

Funders for this removal are:
U.S. Fish & Wildlife Service
FishAmerica Foundation/National Oceanographic Atmospheric Administration
Corporate Wetlands Restoration Partnership
Conservation Resources Inc.
Watershed Institute

Projects like this does not happen by one individual or by one group, so MWA has a page to recognize the various groups involved. You can read more about the The Musconetcong River Restoration Partnership here: http://www.musconetcong.org/files//Musky_River%20Restoration%20PartnershipFINAL.pdf
OMG! You were asked to leave the press conference?
I guess you are only important in your mind.
Skink

Re: Hughesville Dam activity

Postby Rusty Spinner on June 8th, 2016, 10:44 am

And to think it all started with a meeting 8+ years ago I set up with IPPE, the owner of that dam and the one upstream.....these projects sure do take a long time. TU was able to secure the initial grant to begin the feasibility study for this removal. Great to see it finally move forward in spite of a major screw up regarding the amount of sediment first thought to be captured behind the dam which led to a doubling of the cost to remove it. But those things happen and this project is back on track.
Conservation is a state of harmony between men and land. Aldo Leopold
Rusty Spinner

Postby Fredy on June 8th, 2016, 11:45 am

Holy shit Dink, I am surprised you are still involved with the MWA. From all the complaints I have heard about you from people there I figured they would have sent you on your way. It's just a matter of time :lol: :lol: :lol:

Bout time that damn came down. Shame the process takes so long.
Timmy, the movers are here. Rearranging the furniture in your head for free.
Fredy

Postby Skink on June 8th, 2016, 12:28 pm

Rusty Spinner wrote:And to think it all started with a meeting 8+ years ago I set up with IPPE, the owner of that dam and the one upstream.....these projects sure do take a long time. TU was able to secure the initial grant to begin the feasibility study for this removal. Great to see it finally move forward in spite of a major screw up regarding the amount of sediment first thought to be captured behind the dam which led to a doubling of the cost to remove it. But those things happen and this project is back on track.

My mistake, I thought TU was involved. I didn't know it was just you.
Skink

Postby Rusty Spinner on June 8th, 2016, 12:41 pm

Skink wrote:
Rusty Spinner wrote:And to think it all started with a meeting 8+ years ago I set up with IPPE, the owner of that dam and the one upstream.....these projects sure do take a long time. TU was able to secure the initial grant to begin the feasibility study for this removal. Great to see it finally move forward in spite of a major screw up regarding the amount of sediment first thought to be captured behind the dam which led to a doubling of the cost to remove it. But those things happen and this project is back on track.

Uh, I was the only person working in NJ for TU, so yes, I was TU on that project and all others. That's how the organization works in its Home Rivers positions.
Rusty Spinner

Postby Fredy on June 8th, 2016, 12:46 pm

Skink wrote:

Hey Dickhead,
Who else was working for TU that got this started? LMAO! you are such a tool.

Here to help move the furniture in you head one piece at at time.
Fredy

Postby Skink on June 9th, 2016, 5:51 am

Rusty Spinner wrote:
Skink wrote:

Uh, I was the only person working in NJ for TU, so yes, I was TU on that project and all others. That's how the organization works in its Home Rivers positions.

Then I bow down to your or TU or both initial effort to call a meeting.
Skink

Postby Fredy on June 9th, 2016, 7:33 am

Hey Dink,

Don't assume for what you don't know. Goes to show show how much of a dick head you are (no brains)

The movers are here... :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:
Attachments
Screen Shot 2016-06-09 at 7.28.31 AM.png
Screen Shot 2016-06-09 at 7.28.31 AM.png (326.36 KiB) Viewed 4232 times
Fredy

Postby Fredy on June 9th, 2016, 8:36 am

Dink( Skink, KLG Neighbor, Tim, Dickhead),
I forgot to mention. Don't send me any private messages cause I will only copy and paste them on the open forum with a reply.

XOXO,
Fredy

The movers are here...
Fredy

Postby Skink on June 9th, 2016, 9:41 am

Fredy wrote:Dink( Skink, KLG Neighbor, Tim Johnston, Dickhead),
I forgot to mention. Don't send me any private messages cause I will only copy and paste them on the open forum with a reply.

XOXO,
Fredy

The movers are here...

The only thing(s) for sure is that without provocation or even mentioning you, you replied with six posts containing insults after taking a nearly 3 month absence from this forum. That does make you a troll. Only you can turn good news about another dam coming down into something ugly.

Oh, and the other thing that is for sure, it must be your furnature being arranged (whatever that means :roll: )
Skink

Postby Fredy on June 9th, 2016, 10:02 am

Timmy ,
I like how you been keeping track of my whereabouts for the past several months.
And yes you are correct I'm here to troll every single post you have.

Make sure your take screenshots so you can send them to TU. Everybody at national and at the state level already knows you're a ****** lunatic. I actually think it's priceless. Your antics have provided a ton of entertainment for us across the board. Now you are going to be my own personal entertainment.

You might want to check your spellcheck to you obviously don't know how to spell.

It's only a matter of time until you get kicked out of another organization. We all have courtside seats to watch it unravel to. :lol:

XOXO,
Fredy

Ps. The movers are here, rearranging one piece of furniture at a time in your big head.
Fredy

Postby Fredy on June 9th, 2016, 1:45 pm

DG138 wrote:oh man, "removed from office" ,...? are you kidding, we were about to staple him to the big chair.....

Yeah peeps were not happy that I resigned. But no worries, I'm moving in to better things like sucking the life out of Skink :lol: :lol:

By the time I'm done with him he will be crying like a little baby, just like he did when he got torn up by the guys on NEFF.
TIMMY has this wonderful way of self destructing, it quite priceless

Get your court side seats ready. The movers are here...
Attachments
image.jpeg
image.jpeg (12.75 KiB) Viewed 4142 times
Fredy

Postby Fredy on June 9th, 2016, 2:17 pm

Fredy

Postby Skink on June 9th, 2016, 3:17 pm

DG138 wrote:oh man, "removed from office" ,...? are you kidding, we were about to staple him to the big chair.....

Angelique W. I see Fredy called you in for support.
Skink

Postby Fredy on June 9th, 2016, 3:42 pm

I don't need support from anyone. People pick on you cause you deserve it.
You are like what sh!t is to flies... they cant help but come.

If you read what DG138 wrote you would see that it was actually was a dig towards me. But YOU in your own little mind think everyone is talking about you and only you. Well... yes I guess we are and having fun at your expense while at it :lol: :lol: :lol:

The movers are here!!! beep beep
Fredy

Postby Rusty Spinner on June 10th, 2016, 3:10 pm

Rusty Spinner

Postby Tibor on December 2nd, 2016, 5:22 pm

Skink just want to add FY! :D
Never trust a tea drinker
Tibor

Postby MR.MCR on December 4th, 2016, 5:36 pm

It took 6 months for Tibor to reply.....talk about a slow computer.....he must still be using a Commodore 64......
VOTE MR MCR NJ GOVERNOR 2017
MR.MCR

Postby Tibor on January 13th, 2017, 6:30 pm

MR.MCR wrote:It took 6 months for Tibor to reply.....talk about a slow computer.....he must still be using a Commodore 64......

That's how lame this site has become. I jerk in every few months hoping there's something worth reading. Unfortunately it's the same gang trading insults as usual.
Never trust a tea drinker
Tibor

Postby MR.MCR on January 14th, 2017, 6:02 am

Tibor wrote:
MR.MCR wrote:It took 6 months for Tibor to reply.....talk about a slow computer.....he must still be using a Commodore 64......

That's how lame this site has become. I jerk in every few months hoping there's something worth reading. Unfortunately it's the same gang trading insults as usual.

Not meant as an insult......just being funny.....my humble apologies Madam.......
VOTE MR MCR NJ GOVERNOR 2017
MR.MCR

Next

Return to Issues/Activities/Conservation/TU