Raffle Tickets

Post any useful information here.

Raffle Tickets

Postby vance on May 23rd, 2017, 8:47 am

Hello Ridge and Valley Trout Unlimited, Just got my book of raffle tickets and am not sure if the price is $5.00 per ticket or $5.00 for the book of tickets. Would someone please send me a email to let me know. whv1937@comcast.net. Tried going on the internet for an email to Ridge and Valley but no luck so I'm asking on this site. Bill Vance
vance

Re: Raffle Tickets

Postby Rusty Spinner on May 23rd, 2017, 1:45 pm

vance wrote:Hello Ridge and Valley Trout Unlimited, Just got my book of raffle tickets and am not sure if the price is $5.00 per ticket or $5.00 for the book of tickets. Would someone please send me a email to let me know. whv1937@comcast.net. Tried going on the internet for an email to Ridge and Valley but no luck so I'm asking on this site. Bill Vance

Will do, but the answer is $5 per ticket and I believe there are 6 tickets in each pack (but it could be 5). The funds for this are going to river channel restoration on the Musky at what many call the "A Frame property" which is about 1/3 mile of state owned land (Musconetcong River WMA) above the Musky Trout Hatchery. Six NJTU chapters including Ridge & Valley are funding this along with monies our new staffer, Cole Baldino has for it from William Penn Foundation. The river used to be part of the Warren Rod and Gun Club lease and anglers built stone dams that eventually failed and widened the river where they were built, making it shallower and full of sediment. The project could happen this year in the fall if all goes as planned. The permit is being worked on this week and next.
Conservation is a state of harmony between men and land. Aldo Leopold
Rusty Spinner

Re: Raffle Tickets

Postby barkeater on May 23rd, 2017, 6:54 pm

Another section of good fish habitat and fishing in our state by stream restoration. Love it. Buy those tickets folks.
barkeater

Return to Issues/Activities/Conservation/TU