Question

All about trout fishing in the great Garden State!
NJ Fishing

Question

Post by NJ Fishing » Tue Oct 02, 2018 2:42 pm

Hello All,
I recently saw an older video of Tom Pagliaroni fishing the Musky in the summer and winter. I'm interested to know if he was fishing on public or private water? The Trout seem quite large and numerous for off season.

Rusty Spinner

Re: Question

Post by Rusty Spinner » Tue Oct 02, 2018 3:46 pm

I'm not familiar with the video you are referring to. The Musky can grow some big trout if you can find places they aren't all yanked out on stringers.
"A sinking fly is closer to Hell" - Unknown

NJ Fishing

Post by NJ Fishing » Tue Oct 02, 2018 4:52 pm

If you go to youtube and search trout fishing the musconetcong river, several videos will come up . I believe his channel is " GARDENSTATEADVENTURES" Again he has two, one in summer and one in winter.

Reeltight

Post by Reeltight » Wed Oct 03, 2018 3:21 am

NJ Fishing wrote:
Tue Oct 02, 2018 2:42 pm
Hello All,
I recently saw an older video of Tom Pagliaroni fishing the Musky in the summer and winter. I'm interested to know if he was fishing on public or private water? The Trout seem quite large and numerous for off season.
Private. And those fish were probably stocked in that spot the day before.

Troutman

Post by Troutman » Wed Oct 03, 2018 7:56 am

Rusty Spinner wrote:
Tue Oct 02, 2018 3:46 pm
I'm not familiar with the video you are referring to. The Musky can grow some big trout if you can find places they aren't all yanked out on stringers.
Agree. You just have to put your time into the river to find those out of the way spots. And dont be one of those stringer guys :lol:
Was known as Troutman1

Troutman

Post by Troutman » Wed Oct 03, 2018 8:09 am

I just watched a few of the video's. Those images must "REALLY" hurt some of you fly fishing guys :o . But just to let you know. Not all of us string up fish, mishandle fish, use bait, fish over 70 degree water temps. Some practice same etiquette as fly fisherman. We just use a spinning rod instead ;) .
Was known as Troutman1

Rusty Spinner

Post by Rusty Spinner » Fri Nov 02, 2018 8:55 am

NJ Fishing wrote:
Tue Oct 02, 2018 2:42 pm
Hello All,
Private, heavily stocked water....
"A sinking fly is closer to Hell" - Unknown