Lost fishing licenses

All about trout fishing in the great Garden State!
cowboyfan

Lost fishing licenses

Post by cowboyfan » Thu Apr 18, 2019 4:55 pm

I'm asking for help. I lost my NJ, PA and NY fishing licenses either near Saucon park or Point Mtn. Area. If anyone comes across them, would you kindly pm me. Much thanks. They are all together in a pinned plastic holder.

lightenup

Re: List fishing licenses

Post by lightenup » Thu Apr 18, 2019 11:29 pm

I believe you can go to the websites and reprint them, at least the New Jersey one can be. If you bought it online I am sure you can....PA and NY, not sure. Good luck..DALLAS SUCKS ;)

Rusty Spinner

Post by Rusty Spinner » Sat Apr 20, 2019 9:45 am

cowboyfan wrote:
Thu Apr 18, 2019 4:55 pm
I'm asking for help. I lost my NJ, PA and NY fishing licenses either near Saucon park or Point Mtn. Area. If anyone comes across them, would you kindly pm me. Much thanks. They are all together in a pinned plastic holder.
Call all local fly shops. Shannon's has reams of fishing licenses dropped off after being found by others, but few ever stop in the claim them. For NJ, it will cost you $2 to get a duplicate.
"A sinking fly is closer to Hell" - Unknown

lightenup

Post by lightenup » Sat Apr 20, 2019 9:57 am

Rusty Spinner wrote:
Sat Apr 20, 2019 9:45 am
cowboyfan wrote:
Call all local fly shops. Shannon's has reams of fishing licenses dropped off after being found by others, but few ever stop in the claim them. For NJ, it will cost you $2 to get a duplicate.
it's free
https://www.njfishandwildlife.com/duplic.htm

garden hackle

Post by garden hackle » Sat Apr 20, 2019 2:49 pm

I always buy online and print 3-4 licenses in case I lose one or forget to bring one. Plus, I always save the email and license so I can reprint them.
Public Service Announcement: Sometimes KARMA is best served cold!

Once a box salesman, always a box salesman, and he still cannot think outside of the box!

Rusty Spinner

Post by Rusty Spinner » Sun Apr 21, 2019 9:15 am

lightenup wrote:
Sat Apr 20, 2019 9:57 am
Rusty Spinner wrote:
cowboyfan wrote:
it's free
Only if you buy online. I don't because I save a few $ and get the All Around Sportsman license. If I lose the fishing part or any other part, it would cost me $2 to get a duplicate. But if you only fish or buy hunting and fishing licenses separately, then buy your fishing license online and print a bunch of copies. Keep one in your license holder and another in the wallet and yet another in the glove box of your car or truck. And if you lose those, you can print more for free. But only fishing licenses purchased online, not at a store.

lightenup

Post by lightenup » Sun Apr 21, 2019 1:23 pm

Rusty Spinner wrote:
Sun Apr 21, 2019 9:15 am
lightenup wrote:
Rusty Spinner wrote:

it's free
Only if you buy online. I don't because I save a few $ and get the All Around Sportsman license. If I lose the fishing part or any other part, it would cost me $2 to get a duplicate. But if you only fish or buy hunting and fishing licenses separately, then buy your fishing license online and print a bunch of copies. Keep one in your license holder and another in the wallet and yet another in the glove box of your car or truck. And if you lose those, you can print more for free. But only fishing licenses purchased online, not at a store.
"I want my two dollars" .....

cowboyfan

Post by cowboyfan » Sun Apr 21, 2019 9:43 pm

Since I bought online I realized I made extra copies. My NJ license I had reprinted at Dicks for a few bucks. No more pinning the license to vest. Lightenup: I'm pretty sure my BOYZ had a better year than your team. :)

Rusty Spinner

Post by Rusty Spinner » Mon Apr 22, 2019 11:15 am

lightenup wrote:
Sun Apr 21, 2019 1:23 pm
Rusty Spinner wrote:
Sun Apr 21, 2019 9:15 am
lightenup wrote:

it's free
"I want my two dollars" .....
One of the all time classic comedies that never got its due!

Johnw

Post by Johnw » Mon Apr 22, 2019 12:26 pm

One of the benefits of being old, maybe the only one, is I don't need a license anymore. Once you reach 70, no license required in NJ. In PA seniors can purchase a lifetime license for $65 unless that has changed in the last few years.