Thieves in KLG

All about trout fishing in the great Garden State!
Jaybird

Thieves in KLG

Post by Jaybird » Fri May 24, 2019 3:28 pm

Heard about an incident recently where a friend left his pack on the hood of his truck , to look at the water in the lower KLG , walking a minute or 2 away , and on his return finding it gone . I know there's alot of second guessing that could go on , but the the bottom line is Don't Take Shit that doesn't belong to you . There's a special place in hell for scumbags like this , and I'm a firm believer in Karma . But just wanted to give everyone else a heads up to keep on eye on there gear .

garden hackle

Re: Thieves in KLG

Post by garden hackle » Sat May 25, 2019 11:05 am

WTFDHTWGH?

If the bottom line is “don’t take shit that doesn’t belong to you” (I agree 110%), the second to bottom line has to be, “don’t leave stuff for scumbags to steal”.

Gone in sixty seconds
Public Service Announcement: Sometimes KARMA is best served cold!

Once a box salesman, always a box salesman, and he still cannot think outside of the box!

lightenup

Re: Thieves in KLG

Post by lightenup » Sat May 25, 2019 12:28 pm

Trust people...NEVER!!!! Especially a place like the KLG, all sorts go down there. My favorites are the people who put dog shit in plastic bags and leave it there. FFS, if you are gonna leave it, don't bag it...and leash your animals, just like your gear, leash it to yourself...