lost rod/reel
Posted: Mon May 27, 2019 10:15 am
I pulled a huge blunder a week ago Saturday, 5/18, and only realized it last night. I was parked at the gravel pull-off right past Elisabeth Lane and Bartley-Flanders Rd. After fishing the SBRR in the AM, I was packing up, and STUPIDLY left my rod/reel leaning in the bushes. I got a phone call from work as I was taking off my waders which completely distracted me, and I threw boots and waders in the back of the truck, jumped in and drove off.
If anyone happened by, and picked it up, I would greatly appreciate pinging me. It is a Hardy Shadow 8' 4WT, with a black Redington Drift 5/6 reel.
thanks.... signed, Forgetful.
If anyone happened by, and picked it up, I would greatly appreciate pinging me. It is a Hardy Shadow 8' 4WT, with a black Redington Drift 5/6 reel.
thanks.... signed, Forgetful.