George Daniel to speak at Pequest hatchery 11/21 at 7:30

All about trout fishing in the great Garden State!
the royal coachman

George Daniel to speak at Pequest hatchery 11/21 at 7:30

Post by the royal coachman » Mon Nov 04, 2019 6:48 am

Daniel is a member of Fly Fishing TEAMUSA, and a two time Fly Fishing U.S. National Champion.He has competed in four World Fly Fishing Championships, sponsored by Fédération Internationale de Peche Sportive Mouche (International Sport Flyfishing Federation). In 2006, competing in a field of 110 in the world championships held in Portugal, he finished in fifth place, the second best result ever by a competitor from North America. He also competed in the 2007 world championships in Finland, the 2008 world championships in New Zealan and the 2009 world championships in Scotland. Daniels lectures across the country on fly fishing, and his favorite technique, "dynamic nymphing". He is the author of several books including Dynamic Nymphing: Tactics, Techniques, and Flies from Around the World

In 2009, sportswriter Charlie Meyers of the Denver Post wrote that "a compelling case can be made for George Daniel as the best fly-fisherman in the country." His presentation is titled Nymphing Strategies: New Angles and Tactics.

This is at the monthly meeting of Ridge&Valley Trout Unlimited. All are welcome, no need to be a member and it's free! November 21 at 7:30
I fish because the voices in my head tell me to.

Jaybird

Re: George Daniel to speak at Pequest hatchery 11/21 at 7:30

Post by Jaybird » Thu Nov 14, 2019 1:01 pm

Let's just bump this back up .