All about trout fishing in the great Garden State!
- Posts: 84
- Joined: Sun Jul 29, 2018 4:28 pm
I caught a few. Woohoo!
- Screenshot_20200302-091434_Chrome.jpg (287.09 KiB) Viewed 1370 times
- Screenshot_20200302-091447_Chrome.jpg (405.59 KiB) Viewed 1370 times
- Posts: 213
- Joined: Tue Apr 17, 2018 5:31 pm
- Location: Basking Ridge, NJ
Second one is a nice size! I was out on Sunday and got skunked....
"Stupidity is scary but genius can be frightening.
Genius built the atom bomb. Genius topples nations."
- Posts: 511
- Joined: Wed Apr 18, 2018 6:35 pm
- Location: Flanders, NJ
Nice brookies. I thought I was opening a thread about gambling.....
"A sinking fly is closer to Hell" - Unknown
- Posts: 141
- Joined: Fri Oct 12, 2018 2:47 pm
nice sizes to em.
- Posts: 137
- Joined: Wed Aug 01, 2018 5:40 pm
Was known as Troutman1
- Posts: 165
- Joined: Wed Apr 18, 2018 1:44 pm
- Location: Wherever somebody's struggling to be free...look in their eyes--you'll see me.
That's an unusual looking fly rod there, Markus
Nice trout. Always a good sign to see the brookies in our waters.
God have Mercy on the man who doubts what he's sure of.