Ken Lockwood

All about trout fishing in the great Garden State!
Troutman

Re: Ken Lockwood

Post by Troutman » Tue Apr 20, 2021 9:18 pm

lightenup wrote:
Tue Apr 20, 2021 12:17 pm
Rusty Spinner wrote:
Tue Apr 20, 2021 10:39 am
TU has been pushing the Division to close the road year round for many, many years now. This is a great thing, not a good thing. NJ anglers are WAY TOO LAZY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Get off your fat A$$ES and do some walking. Suck it up, buttercup. And don't give me "I'm old and handicapped and need to drive to the river's edge" because you have no business fishing 99% of the Gorge water if that is truly the case. Find a big, long, flat pool on the Musky instead. Now we need to remove half the width of the existing roads to reclaim the habitat since the old road is always washing into the river, introducing non-native stone (shot rock). The last time the Division built the road, they added the two ridiculous handicapped access platforms which violated state law. Everyone had egg on their faces. Get rid of the road, reduce traffic, improve the fishing by less competition.
But wading boots are expensive and I don't want mine to wear out.... :D
walk in with hiking boots & change @ the pool that your gonna be a statue for those few hours. we all know you guys dont move from a spot once you enter the water :o :lol: :lol:
Was known as Troutman1