Page 1 of 1

BFB biggie

Posted: Sun May 16, 2021 7:58 pm
by Troutman
This weekend didnt go as planned :cry: . Was going to do the W,Branch Upper Delaware. But the flows was rather to high for my taste. So did the next best thing ;) . Fish the BFB today. Scored about 50 fish easily. As they just stocked Friday :lol: Caught this big girl the last hour before I left :D She was about 20 inchs & 5#s :o
Image
Image

Re: BFB biggie

Posted: Mon May 17, 2021 11:44 am
by martalus
Thats a big bow! Did it fight hard or come in like wet boot?

Re: BFB biggie

Posted: Mon May 17, 2021 3:13 pm
by Troutman
martalus wrote: ↑
Mon May 17, 2021 11:44 am
Thats a big bow! Did it fight hard or come in like wet boot?
caught in fast moving water, So she fought strong...... I caught another 1 the same size in the Ramapo River about a week ago in a semi slow moving pool. I reeled her in like a wet paper bag :(