Page 1 of 1

free bamboo rods to a good home.

Posted: Tue Jul 27, 2021 10:59 am
by martalus
Is anyone interested in two bamboo rods? My God Father was an avid duck hunter and fly fisherman and he gave me the rods last month. I think they need a little work and not sure if they are useable or not. As much as I love fly fishing, I am not into gear that much and dont have the interest/bandwidth to fix them up and they just build up dust in my house. One is a Phillipson Smuggler and the other is not marked, possibly custom built. Feel free to drop a me a line and you can pick them up in DC/Bethesda where I live or I can ship them if you venmo shipping costs. Alternatively I can drop them off somewhere in Central Jersey the next time I am up.

Re: free bamboo rods to a good home.

Posted: Wed Jul 28, 2021 10:20 am
by Rusty Spinner
Nice offer! I have used Dennis Menscer from Little River Rods to repair or refurbish boo in the past, and he does great work. If anyone takes martalus up on his offer and wants to restore them.

https://www.littleriverrods.com/