Getting ready for the New Year

All about trout fishing in the great Garden State!
Troutman

Getting ready for the New Year

Post by Troutman » Wed Dec 29, 2021 8:15 pm

out with the old ;)
In with the new ;)
Even got my shopping for the new year season :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

Life doesnt get any better folks ;) :lol: :lol: :lol:
Was known as Troutman1

troutfishing4life

Re: Getting ready for the New Year

Post by troutfishing4life » Thu Dec 30, 2021 8:55 am

Oh perfect power bait my favorite! dont forget pink salmon eggs

Fishybig

Post by Fishybig » Thu Dec 30, 2021 9:16 am

Thats almost as good as posting your drivers license number for the world to see....just one question...why?

Troutman

Post by Troutman » Thu Dec 30, 2021 10:08 am

Fishybig wrote:
Thu Dec 30, 2021 9:16 am
Thats almost as good as posting your drivers license number for the world to see....just one question...why?
Im a poor man. who in the world would want to steal my identity :?:
Was known as Troutman1

Troutman

Post by Troutman » Thu Dec 30, 2021 10:10 am

troutfishing4life wrote:
Thu Dec 30, 2021 8:55 am
dont forget pink salmon eggs
:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: . Im strictly a artificial lure person ;) :lol: :lol:
Was known as Troutman1

Fishybig

Post by Fishybig » Thu Dec 30, 2021 11:25 am

Troutman wrote:
Thu Dec 30, 2021 10:10 am
troutfishing4life wrote:
:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: . Im strictly a artificial lure person ;) :lol: :lol:
Sooo...you were just trolling? Nice

Rusty Spinner

Post by Rusty Spinner » Thu Dec 30, 2021 12:21 pm

Don't forget to sign both the license and trout stamp so you're legal on Saturday. I usually hit the SBR on the 31st with Jim Holland and John "Jungle Cat" Collins for our "last license day" attempt for trout. Always a good time in the cold weather with those two.

Happy New Year to all!
"A sinking fly is closer to Hell" - Unknown

cappy

Post by cappy » Thu Dec 30, 2021 12:58 pm

I purchase online and print it. Got it a couple of weeks ago when the email was sent.
Happy New Year all.
Until one has loved an animal a part of one's soul remains unawakened.
Anatole France

Troutman

Post by Troutman » Thu Dec 30, 2021 1:57 pm

Fishybig wrote:
Thu Dec 30, 2021 11:25 am
Troutman wrote:
troutfishing4life wrote:
yep... just getting in some :lol: before the new year. I havent touched bait in over 40 years including saltwater ;)
Was known as Troutman1

Troutman

Post by Troutman » Thu Dec 30, 2021 1:59 pm

cappy wrote:
Thu Dec 30, 2021 12:58 pm
I purchase online and print it. Got it a couple of weeks ago when the email was sent.
Happy New Year all.
I never tried that as I always wanted the green waterproof paper its printed on from a agent
Was known as Troutman1

46er

Post by 46er » Thu Dec 30, 2021 2:47 pm

"License? I ain’t got no stinking license! We don’t need no license!" - The Treasure of the South Branch ;)
aka; Ralph

The irony of the Human condition is that we are so focused on reaching some point in our journey, some happiness, or some goal, that we seem to forget that the journey itself is where life happens.

Fishybig

Post by Fishybig » Thu Dec 30, 2021 3:23 pm

Troutman wrote:
Thu Dec 30, 2021 1:57 pm
Fishybig wrote:
Troutman wrote:

yep... just getting in some :lol: before the new year. I havent touched bait in over 40 years including saltwater ;)
I guess everyones idea of fun and laughs is a bit different...
Pretty funny how ur getting bashed for spot burning on that other site, but then again you didnt think it was funny??

Troutman

Post by Troutman » Thu Dec 30, 2021 11:47 pm

Fishybig wrote:
Thu Dec 30, 2021 3:23 pm
Troutman wrote:
Fishybig wrote:

Pretty funny how ur getting bashed for spot burning on that other site, but then again you didnt think it was funny??
Bashed ? 2 guys that are selfish & dont input anything positive on a site that is pretty much dying out ? I just posted a catch & 5 guys like it on the freshwater forum on that site ;) . everyone sense of humor is different. Maybe your 1 of those negative type of guys that dont have anything positive to say & not helpful to others. Idk man. but its not my job to figure you out. This is a fishing site that share ideas and help each other out. perhaps you should just bypass my posts if it effects you ? Im kinda feeling good that someone actually follows me ;) . Or should I say internet stalking me :lol: I must really get under your skin :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

Old Hunter
2 hours ago
Redneck Tourist
Redneck Tourist
2 hours ago
Captain Ahab
Captain Ahab
16 hours ago
KnewBee
KnewBee
20 hours ago
bennie
bennie
20 hours ago

here the 5 guys that like that post afterwards that so-called bashing so everyone can see what your talking about ;) . Ive been a member on here for a very longtime since the original GST site. your a new comer on this site trolling with no positive input. lighten up man. its so easy to be nice then to carry all that negative baggage around ;)
Was known as Troutman1

cappy

Post by cappy » Fri Dec 31, 2021 8:50 am

Troutman wrote:
Thu Dec 30, 2021 1:59 pm
cappy wrote:
Thu Dec 30, 2021 12:58 pm
Happy New Year all.
I never tried that as I always wanted the green waterproof paper its printed on from a agent
It's great, no need to go to a store and take a chance the machine is working. I print a bunch and put a copy in each of my bags and one in the truck's glove compartment as a last resort backup. I place them in waterproof license holders, no worries about water damage.
Until one has loved an animal a part of one's soul remains unawakened.
Anatole France

lightenup

Post by lightenup » Fri Dec 31, 2021 9:07 am

Troutman wrote:
Thu Dec 30, 2021 11:47 pm
Fishybig wrote:
Troutman wrote:

Bashed ? 2 guys that are selfish & dont input anything positive on a site that is pretty much dying out ? I just posted a catch & 5 guys like it on the freshwater forum on that site ;) . everyone sense of humor is different. Maybe your 1 of those negative type of guys that dont have anything positive to say & not helpful to others. Idk man. but its not my job to figure you out. This is a fishing site that share ideas and help each other out. perhaps you should just bypass my posts if it effects you ? Im kinda feeling good that someone actually follows me ;) . Or should I say internet stalking me :lol: I must really get under your skin :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

Old Hunter
2 hours ago
Redneck Tourist
Redneck Tourist
2 hours ago
Captain Ahab
Captain Ahab
16 hours ago
KnewBee
KnewBee
20 hours ago
bennie
bennie
20 hours ago

here the 5 guys that like that post afterwards that so-called bashing so everyone can see what your talking about ;) . Ive been a member on here for a very longtime since the original GST site. your a new comer on this site trolling with no positive input. lighten up man. its so easy to be nice then to carry all that negative baggage around ;)
Lightenup is one word.. ;) :D

Troutman

Post by Troutman » Fri Dec 31, 2021 12:46 pm

lightenup wrote:
Fri Dec 31, 2021 9:07 am
Troutman wrote:
Thu Dec 30, 2021 11:47 pm
Fishybig wrote:

Old Hunter
2 hours ago
Redneck Tourist
Redneck Tourist
2 hours ago
Captain Ahab
Captain Ahab
16 hours ago
KnewBee
KnewBee
20 hours ago
bennie
bennie
20 hours ago

Lightenup is one word.. ;) :D
:lol: :lol: . I appreciate you ;)
Was known as Troutman1

Fishybig

Post by Fishybig » Fri Dec 31, 2021 2:19 pm

Dying site? With thousands of daily posts? Ya mean like facebook, where your also acused of spotburning? I guess thats dying too....everyone finds funny in diff things

Troutman

Post by Troutman » Fri Dec 31, 2021 3:49 pm

Fishybig wrote:
Fri Dec 31, 2021 2:19 pm
Dying site? With thousands of daily posts? Ya mean like facebook, where your also acused of spotburning? I guess thats dying too....everyone finds funny in diff things
:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:
The internet stalker is back ;) . I didnt know you followed me on FB also :o .Sorry I was never called a spot burner on facebook pages. But I feel so honored that you follow me thou :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: . Gotta post this on FB to people can get a :lol: :lol: :lol: out of you ;)
Was known as Troutman1

Troutman

Post by Troutman » Fri Dec 31, 2021 3:58 pm

Rusty Spinner wrote:
Thu Dec 30, 2021 12:21 pm
Don't forget to sign both the license and trout stamp so you're legal on Saturday. I usually hit the SBR on the 31st with Jim Holland and John "Jungle Cat" Collins for our "last license day" attempt for trout. Always a good time in the cold weather with those two.

Happy New Year to all!
There nothing like what you mentioned spending time on the water on the last day of the year amongst friends :D . Ive been soloing it since my long time fishing buddy past away :cry: .I usually fished on the last day. But I had a work assignment that didnt allow me enough time to get into the river today. So I have to break tradition & try to fish in a monsoon rain Saturday :lol: .
You will be missed Clarence W
Was known as Troutman1

Troutman

Post by Troutman » Fri Dec 31, 2021 4:14 pm

Fishybig wrote:
Fri Dec 31, 2021 2:19 pm
found the perfect meme for the internet stalker in you ;) :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:
Was known as Troutman1