Page 1 of 1
An ambassador for the upper raritan watershed
Posted: Sun Feb 13, 2022 9:06 am
by Troutman
Re: An ambassador for the upper raritan watershed
Posted: Mon Feb 14, 2022 9:34 am
by Rusty Spinner
A great learning job to springboard AmeriCorps Ambassadors to a future career. The pay is horrible, but you will learn a lot and meet many contacts that will help you with a future job.
On a side note, the Raritan Headwaters Association is hiring a project manager to manage Superfund settlement projects like dam removals in the watershed. I believe that job listing remains open or it was as of last week when I spoke to them.
Re: An ambassador for the upper raritan watershed
Posted: Mon Feb 14, 2022 4:49 pm
by Troutman
Rusty Spinner wrote: ↑Mon Feb 14, 2022 9:34 am
A great learning job to springboard AmeriCorps Ambassadors to a future career. The pay is horrible, but you will learn a lot and meet many contacts that will help you with a future job.
Sounds like something Id be interested in when I get into retirement age....
