Page 1 of 1
who's this person ?
Posted: Thu Apr 28, 2022 5:20 pm
by Troutman
Re: who's this person ?
Posted: Fri Apr 29, 2022 9:38 am
by Twism86
What's the context? So far I can tell they are little sloppy. Enjoy fishing cheap fly combos and may be a hunter with a baby, or they shit themselves often. They shop at Ramsey and celebrate 4/20. They also like to fish poppers on the fly for bass.
Re: who's this person ?
Posted: Fri Apr 29, 2022 9:48 am
by Rusty Spinner
Twism86 wrote: ↑Fri Apr 29, 2022 9:38 am
What's the context? So far I can tell they are little sloppy. Enjoy fishing cheap fly combos and may be a hunter with a baby, or they shit themselves often. They shop at Ramsey and celebrate 4/20. They also like to fish poppers on the fly for bass.
That about covers it

Re: who's this person ?
Posted: Fri Apr 29, 2022 9:53 am
by Fishybig
Twism86 wrote: ↑Fri Apr 29, 2022 9:38 am
What's the context? So far I can tell they are little sloppy. Enjoy fishing cheap fly combos and may be a hunter with a baby, or they shit themselves often. They shop at Ramsey and celebrate 4/20. They also like to fish poppers on the fly for bass.
Good eye!! I had to re-look at the pic to see all of ur pick ups..
Re: who's this person ?
Posted: Fri Apr 29, 2022 11:05 am
by lightenup
Twism86 wrote: ↑Fri Apr 29, 2022 9:38 am
What's the context? So far I can tell they are little sloppy. Enjoy fishing cheap fly combos and may be a hunter with a baby, or they shit themselves often. They shop at Ramsey and celebrate 4/20. They also like to fish poppers on the fly for bass.
And they drive a strange hatchback.
Re: who's this person ?
Posted: Fri Apr 29, 2022 11:56 am
by Drossi
They also use Orvis knotless leaders SO it definitely isn't ME.
Re: who's this person ?
Posted: Fri Apr 29, 2022 12:23 pm
by lightenup
There is something written on the handle of that net, can anyone make it out?
Re: who's this person ?
Posted: Fri Apr 29, 2022 1:53 pm
by BiggerThomas
lightenup wrote: ↑Fri Apr 29, 2022 12:23 pm
There is something written on the handle of that net, can anyone make it out?
I think it reads, "Luca Brasi sleeps with the fishes."
Re: who's this person ?
Posted: Fri Apr 29, 2022 3:58 pm
by Rusty Spinner
BiggerThomas wrote: ↑Fri Apr 29, 2022 1:53 pm
lightenup wrote: ↑Fri Apr 29, 2022 12:23 pm
There is something written on the handle of that net, can anyone make it out?
I think it reads, "Luca Brasi sleeps with the fishes."
Based on the size and girth of the weed store bag, I think it says Panama Red....
Re: who's this person ?
Posted: Fri Apr 29, 2022 4:05 pm
by martalus
Son of a gun, so now you can buy weed legally in NJ? I had heard that they passed some legislation a few years ago but implementation was slowed down. I smell weed all over the place in DC but cant partake as I have a federal security clearance.
Re: who's this person ?
Posted: Fri Apr 29, 2022 8:18 pm
by Troutman
martalus wrote: ↑Fri Apr 29, 2022 4:05 pm
Son of a gun, so now you can buy weed legally in NJ? I had heard that they passed some legislation a few years ago but implementation was slowed down. I smell weed all over the place in DC but cant partake as I have a federal security clearance.
yep. weed legal in the state of NJ. They had 12,000 sales on opening weed day

Re: who's this person ?
Posted: Fri Apr 29, 2022 8:18 pm
by Troutman
Twism86 wrote: ↑Fri Apr 29, 2022 9:38 am
What's the context? So far I can tell they are little sloppy. Enjoy fishing cheap fly combos and may be a hunter with a baby, or they shit themselves often. They shop at Ramsey and celebrate 4/20. They also like to fish poppers on the fly for bass.
you got all basses covered

Re: who's this person ?
Posted: Fri Apr 29, 2022 8:19 pm
by Troutman
BiggerThomas wrote: ↑Fri Apr 29, 2022 1:53 pm
lightenup wrote: ↑Fri Apr 29, 2022 12:23 pm
There is something written on the handle of that net, can anyone make it out?
I think it reads, "Luca Brasi sleeps with the fishes."

Re: who's this person ?
Posted: Fri Apr 29, 2022 8:19 pm
by Troutman
Drossi wrote: ↑Fri Apr 29, 2022 11:56 am
They also use Orvis knotless leaders SO it definitely isn't ME.

Re: who's this person ?
Posted: Fri Apr 29, 2022 8:20 pm
by Troutman
lightenup wrote: ↑Fri Apr 29, 2022 11:05 am
Twism86 wrote: ↑Fri Apr 29, 2022 9:38 am
What's the context? So far I can tell they are little sloppy. Enjoy fishing cheap fly combos and may be a hunter with a baby, or they shit themselves often. They shop at Ramsey and celebrate 4/20. They also like to fish poppers on the fly for bass.
And they drive a strange hatchback.

Re: who's this person ?
Posted: Sat Apr 30, 2022 7:35 pm
by 46er
Troutman wrote: ↑Fri Apr 29, 2022 8:18 pm
martalus wrote: ↑Fri Apr 29, 2022 4:05 pm
Son of a gun, so now you can buy weed legally in NJ? I had heard that they passed some legislation a few years ago but implementation was slowed down. I smell weed all over the place in DC but cant partake as I have a federal security clearance.
yep. weed legal in the state of NJ. They had 12,000 sales on opening weed day
I now carry a small spray bottle of Roundup instead of a 9mm. Don't need a permit

Re: who's this person ?
Posted: Sat Apr 30, 2022 10:57 pm
by Troutman
46er wrote: ↑Sat Apr 30, 2022 7:35 pm
Troutman wrote: ↑Fri Apr 29, 2022 8:18 pm
martalus wrote: ↑Fri Apr 29, 2022 4:05 pm
Son of a gun, so now you can buy weed legally in NJ? I had heard that they passed some legislation a few years ago but implementation was slowed down. I smell weed all over the place in DC but cant partake as I have a federal security clearance.
yep. weed legal in the state of NJ. They had 12,000 sales on opening weed day
I now carry a small spray bottle of Roundup instead of a 9mm. Don't need a permit
