Page 1 of 1

Bermuda...or NJ?

Posted: Fri Jul 01, 2022 7:45 pm
by BiggerThomas
Hit a nice clear lake today with the inflatable kayak and my 3wt St. Croix rod outfitted with the remnants of a size 10 mouse fly.

Tons of bluegill and sunfish, all caught on top water, some strikes being quite violent. So much fun. The kayak is great for lake fishing because you can access pretty much anywhere, and do it in stealth mode where you just drift up, silently, on whatever you're fishing for. And with the inflatable, it's not difficult to walk it up to a mountain lake, although this lake (White Lake), was perfectly accessible from the parking lot

Happy 4th, fellas.

Re: Bermuda...or NJ?

Posted: Tue Jul 05, 2022 8:50 pm
by martalus
Those are some nice looking bluegill flats!

Re: Bermuda...or NJ?

Posted: Wed Jul 06, 2022 10:54 am
by Rusty Spinner
Kill and grill the non natives! :D

Re: Bermuda...or NJ?

Posted: Wed Jul 06, 2022 12:29 pm
by lightenup
Rusty Spinner wrote: ↑
Wed Jul 06, 2022 10:54 am
Kill and grill the non natives! :D
Next time I catch a 12 inch Brown trout in Rockaway creek, I'll remember that...😉😂😂🤣

Re: Bermuda...or NJ?

Posted: Wed Jul 06, 2022 4:17 pm
by Rusty Spinner
lightenup wrote: ↑
Wed Jul 06, 2022 12:29 pm
Rusty Spinner wrote: ↑
Wed Jul 06, 2022 10:54 am
Kill and grill the non natives! :D
Next time I catch a 12 inch Brown trout in Rockaway creek, I'll remember that...😉😂😂🤣
Go for it!









I don't fish that river, so it's all good with me. :lol: