Need a flyrod that won't break the bank?

Fishing gear for trade, sale or what you are in search of
rollcast

Need a flyrod that won't break the bank?

Post by rollcast » Fri Oct 30, 2020 9:08 pm

I tried to start a rod building business in conjunction with a local fly shop that didn't pan out. I have a pretty expansive inventory of rods that are good quality components, with sock and tube, that Ill let go for very low prices. I need to divest myself of this inventory. If you let me know what you are looking for i'LL TELL YOU WAHT Ai HAVE. pERFECT FOR YOUNGENS JUST GETTING INTO FLY FISHING.

Dave
Oops sorry for the caps.

BiggerThomas
Location: Whenever somebody's looking to be free...look in their eyes--you'll see me.

Re: Need a flyrod that won't break the bank?

Post by BiggerThomas » Tue Nov 17, 2020 8:12 am

rollcast wrote:
Fri Oct 30, 2020 9:08 pm
I tried to start a rod building business in conjunction with a local fly shop that didn't pan out. I have a pretty expansive inventory of rods that are good quality components, with sock and tube, that Ill let go for very low prices. I need to divest myself of this inventory. If you let me know what you are looking for i'LL TELL YOU WAHT Ai HAVE. pERFECT FOR YOUNGENS JUST GETTING INTO FLY FISHING.

Dave
Oops sorry for the caps.
Are these blanks or ready to fish? If the latter, I'm interested.
"Most anglers spend their lives in making rules for trout, and trout spend theirs in breaking them."

-From Letters to Young Fly-Fishers, (1926) Sir George Aston,

rollcast

Re: Need a flyrod that won't break the bank?

Post by rollcast » Mon Nov 23, 2020 6:44 am

BiggerThomas wrote:
Tue Nov 17, 2020 8:12 am
rollcast wrote:
Fri Oct 30, 2020 9:08 pm

Dave
Oops sorry for the caps.
Are these blanks or ready to fish? If the latter, All with bag and rod case.I'm interested.
Ready to fish.2 wt through 8 wt. Low end to the Best Blanks... Let me know what you are looking for, I'll tell you what I have left.

Dave