Discuss Trout Unlimited projects, meetings or other environmental and cold water issues here!
- Posts: 96
- Joined: Sun Jul 15, 2018 3:32 pm
The Green brook in Middlesex Borough.
- 76914827_10157744200569120_6656784539513257984_n.jpg (143.82 KiB) Viewed 281 times
- Posts: 453
- Joined: Wed Apr 18, 2018 6:35 pm
- Location: Flanders, NJ
The closer to the ocean, the more the trash. As the old saying goes, sh*t flows downhill. Same for plastics.....
"A sinking fly is closer to Hell" - Unknown
- Posts: 169
- Joined: Tue Apr 17, 2018 5:31 pm
- Location: Basking Ridge, NJ
Gross, but not surprising. Once downstream of Rt 22 its collects a ton of crap! Also, that cooler looks in decent condition
"Stupidity is scary but genius can be frightening.
Genius built the atom bomb. Genius topples nations."