Trout fishing outside of NJ
6 posts • Page 1 of 1
Crossed the river to Pa for my first 2020 trout. Air temp was 50F; water temp 38F. Action was slow but did manage a dozen or so wild browns in 2 hrs.
- 20200104_123010.jpg (183.86 KiB) Viewed 1593 times
- 20200104_122825.jpg (176.16 KiB) Viewed 1593 times
- 20200104_122636.jpg (174.17 KiB) Viewed 1593 times
- Posts: 166
- Joined: Wed Apr 18, 2018 1:44 pm
- Location: Wherever somebody's struggling to be free...look in their eyes--you'll see me.
Decent flows in those streams, Mark. And gosh, you just keep getting better looking as the year go by...
God have Mercy on the man who doubts what he's sure of.